Meanwhile, Ukraine’s Defense Forces are actively developing the unmanned component for mass destruction of the enemy. Since summer 2025, the…
In the area of responsibility of the National Guard brigade “Rubizh”, a partial decrease in the number of enemy infantry is recorded due to significant losses, but the occupiers do not stop their attacks.
This was reported on the United News national telethon by Andrii Otchenash, an officer of the 4th Operational Assignment Brigade named after Hero of Ukraine Sergeant Serhii Mykhalchuk “Rubizh” of the National Guard.
In the brigade’s area of responsibility, the enemy does not cease combat activity: it constantly conducts assault actions, reconnaissance, and actively maneuvers infantry units. Quad bikes are widely used.
“Yesterday, five quad bikes were destroyed. This happens daily. Every day we see a slightly reduced number of personnel compared to last month, but there are still very many of them”, — Andrii Otchenash said.
However, there is also good news: according to the spokesperson, a decline in assault actions is observed in the brigade’s area of responsibility.
“Perhaps this is due to the losses they have suffered — tens of thousands if we take the entire axis. Their equipment losses are also significant: in our brigade’s sector alone, about 60 units were destroyed in December — from quad bikes to tanks”, — the spokesperson stated.
According to Andrii Otchenash, the enemy’s main plans at present are to capture the settlement of Biletske and advance toward Dobropillia.
“But once again, in our sector this is not working out for them — they are suffering heavy losses”, — the officer said.
The enemy continues to use the tactic of heavy mechanized assaults.
“But this is indicative — we see that they are losing it, because they are being given deadlines to capture settlements, and they cannot meet them, so they commit large numbers of forces. Recently there was an assault involving six pieces of equipment; before that, twenty-two”, — the spokesperson reported.
The enemy is not achieving the desired result, and its equipment is being destroyed.
“Our defense is holding quite firmly, but unfortunately the enemy does manage to seep through. Even so, this is not even 10 percent of what the enemy wants, considering the losses they are sustaining”, — Andrii Otchenash summarized.
@armyinformcomua
On January 22, 2026, the Main Investigative Department of the Security Service of Ukraine announced an in-absentia suspicion against two high-ranking officers o
Drone operators delivered a precise strike on a mobile enemy air-defense system used to protect key Russian military facilities.
In the Southern-Slobozhansky direction, the enemy conducts daily assaults, trying to approach positions and infiltrate.
Enemy attacks continue in the Lyman direction. Small infantry groups, glide bombs, and FPV drones are being recorded.
President Volodymyr Zelensky gave clear instructions to the Ukrainian delegation.
Representatives of the Main Directorate for Mine Action, Civil Protection and Environmental Safety took part in the key European conference Combat Engineering
Meanwhile, Ukraine’s Defense Forces are actively developing the unmanned component for mass destruction of the enemy. Since summer 2025, the…